Data: 04/05/2018 - 05/05/2018
We are cordially inviting you to participate second symposium Retina Lviv 2018 “Innovations and controversies in vitrеoretinal surgery”!
The meeting will be held May 4-5, 2018 in the city of Lviv, Ukraine.
The purpose of the symposium is to disclose new methods and techniques in vitreoretinal surgery and discuss different approaches to vitreoretinal pathology.
The format of the symposium involves extensive discussion between speakers and the audience.
Topics of the conference:
– Controversies in vitreoretinal surgery
– New surgical techniques, innovations
– Laser coagulation in retina diseases
– Complications of vitreoretinal surgery, retinal complications of anterior segment surgery
– Inferior retinal detachments. Causes and management of recurrences
Vitreoretinal surgery for eye injury
Also in the program: lectures, coffee with the experts, short questions and answers, presentation of complex cases, video session, wetlab for vitreoretinal surgery, concert, students and interns science papers conference, exhibition of medical equipment.
– Gala dinner after the first day of the conference.
– Tour around lviv on the day after the symposium.
More information on the website of the symposium http://www.retina-lviv.com
Professor Ihor Novytskyy